facebook

curious

by:    

At what point during the week of rush will the sorority tell us how expensive they are?

Posted By: Dues
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Office for Greek affairs

By: Info

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Office for Greek affairs

By: Info
#3by:    

Never

By: Active
#4by:    

If you have to ask, you can't afford it.
Whatsa matta, you don't believe the UA Panhellenic page?

By: Goody2
by: That   

Was so completely rude. Maybe some people like to plan ahead

By: That
by: Um   

Some sororities cost $7,000 per semester... In other words, the same price as a BMW after 4 years of school, yes, we want to know cause many houses just aren't worth that price.

By: Um
by: Active    

Enlighten me...what sorority costs $7,000 a semester? Never heard of that... Panhellenic says the highest per semester is a little over $4000. I think you've misunderstood.

by: Read it   

Panhellenic site says $6500 per semester for live in for some houses. Add on tshirts, big sis gifts, trips, & extras, you are easily at $7000 a semester, or $1500 a month, which is more than a lot of alabama families spend on a monthly mortgage, even if you are from an upper middle class family. Clearly they aim to price out certain girls.

By: Read it
by: Active   

But that is live in...aka living in the sorority house which is a lot cheaper than paying for an apartment/house off campus. It's actually cheaper for me to live in my sorority house than to live in the apartment I lived in last year. You don't understand until you actually start thinking about miscellaneous costs. And you don't have to buy t shirts. Those aren't a necessity.

#5by:    

PNMs, do NOT ask about money or anything during recruitment!!! That is rude and not a socially acceptable conversation for recruitment! Stay away from the 5 B's: booze, boys, bible, bucks, and Barack (aka politics). You can have great, deep conversations without bringing any of these up. Talking about this stuff is the quickest way to get dropped.

#6by:    

Just count on about 4000 per semester for everything. Then you might he it all or you might have a little left over.

By: Just
#7by:    

3k to 6k a semester

If everything is new and shiny... You will have a higher bill

By: They range from

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.