facebook

do not believe anything you read here!

by:    

Girls, listen up. Do not believe anything you see on this forum. Very few people on here will give you the truth or good advice. It's all about promoting their own sorority or trying to take down a sorority or girl that's a threat to them. No lie. Rush at bama is crazy and prob the hardest rush to go through in the country. Girls will get cut if someone in the sorority doesn't like them, etc. But the honest truth is there is a mix of girls in every sorority. If you are a pretty girl, a girl that is goody goody from a good family, private school girl, you will have an easier time. Plain and simple. There are quality girls in every sorority. This site is all about self promotion. Remember that when you read these posts. If you believe what you read on here you will have a much more stressful rush than you need to have. This site takes advantage of girls who are freaking out about rush. The newbies. Trust me when I tell you, after rush, you will see this site for what it is.

Posted By: The Truth
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

The sororities that are talked about the most are the ones the others see as a threat. Last year phi mu was always being bashed and everyone knows how good phi mu is.

By: Yes
#2by:    

So ignore the warnings about hazing.
I really liked a top and middle house but after reading this I got worried.

By: PNM

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

I can honestly say that I have never truly heard of any sororities at Alabama hazing. There are always rumors, but I have friends in pretty much every sorority and unless people are just super secretive about (and lets face it, we are all girls and you know there would be someone who couldn't keep a secret), I really believe that there is no hardcore hazing. Do older girls want you to drink at swaps and dance with guys? Heck yeah! But as older members, we are trying to look out for you and just want you to have a good time. Remember that you never have to do anything that you don't want to or that makes you feel uncomfortable!

By: Active
#4by:    

Bump

By: Bump
#5by:    

Preach

By: Emma
#6by:    

Bump

By: Active

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.