facebook

quota

by: Upperclassman PNM

Do most sororities make upperclasswoman quota? If I am rushing as an upperclasswoman, will I have a shot at each house

Posted By: Upperclassman PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: They   

We don't have to make upperclassmen quota. It's just like an added bonus to give a fair chance to upperclassmen going through. If we like them, then we get to take them without having to choose between a freshman (who will get 4 years to benefit our sorority) or an upperclassmen (who will get less). All houses take upperclassmen, including old row, but I've never seen a list showing how many they take.

By: They
by: Upperclassman Jul 26, 2014 9:18:21 PM

If I am rushing as an upperclassman will I have a hard time getting invites?

By: Upperclassman
by: ActiveJul 26, 2014 10:16:00 PM

It depends on you as a person. Do you have recs? What are your grades like? Are you a legacy to any house? Do you have good friends in any of the houses? I rushed as an upperclassmen and I can honestly tell you that the biggest thing is connections, i.e. having good friends that are sorority members. I had an awesome recruitment experience and I got my top choice that I had wanted before recruitment even started, but it does not work like that for everyone. I had friend who went through as an UC too and she had an awful time (she ended up in an awesome sorority, but it was a rough week full of cuts for her). You just have to go in with an open mind and try to make yourself stand out in a good way. Just because there is an UC quota doesn't mean that we have to employ it.

By: Active

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.