facebook

old row

by:    

Will it hurt my chances getting a bid from an old row fraternity if I'm from New England?

Posted By: Espo
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Its almost August and most old row is full or already knows their rushees. Unfortunately its a little too late in the game unless you have direct connections

By: toolate
by: Espo   

I'm looking to rush next year I just want to know what my options are for fraternities

By: Espo
by: Nickajack   

No KA. DKE and SAE would be open to you and so would most everybody else. The important thing is to get down here for the spring and summer rush parties because by this time next year most good houses will be largely filled up. Good luck to you.

By: Nickajack
#2by:    

Probably not to be honest. I don't know of any Old row fraternities with anyone from New England. Why would you even want old row? The top of new row are all very good fraternities.

By: No
#3by:    

Look up the most recent pledge classes for old row fraternities. You won't find many from New England on there.

There's your answer.

By: ...
#4by:    

Most Old Row houses have kids primarily from Alabama, with a handful from Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee and Kentucky. The top Old Row house may have one or two kids in it from outside the South but it is usually because they have family ties to the members and alum from the fraternity.

Phi Delt and Phi Gam will be the most open to rushing kids from outside the South. Phi Delt has kids from Illinois and California. At the end of the day it is where you fit in though and many top new row houses are right up there with old row.

By: Active
#5by:    

Thanks I'm a legacy at Pi Kapp I just wanted to know what my options are

By: Espo
by: Active   

They are a good house here

By: Active
#6by:    

Old Row is not for you. New Row is do-able, and vastly better anyway.

By: Goody2

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.