facebook

there is a pnm

by: This is crazy

Bringing a hairstylist and Makeup person to Recruitment.
I thought we were suppose to be natural and ourselves. WTF

Posted By: This is crazy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Money   

Money can't buy happiness. Calm down......who do you think is going to be the misfit?

By: Money
#2  by: False   

You're not. You're supposed to present the BEST VERSION of yourselves. And that is exactly what she's doing.

By: False
by: YepJul 24, 2014 5:53:30 PM

This person is either her or her mother. Because this is the dumbest thing ever. It's hot. It's not a beauty pageant. Who are you, Kate Middleton? Nothing wrong with a little planning ahead and getting your wardrobe ready, but this is crazy

By: Yep
#3  by: Complete   

overkill. That PNM must have a made for MTV movie idea of recruitment. Hope she comes across to the actives as plastic as she sounds.

By: Complete
#4  by: Never    

Never heard of anything like this. I can hear the helicopter blades from here. Hope no one finds out who it is, won't go over very well.

By: Never
by: HahaJul 24, 2014 8:38:15 PM

Love the helicopter blades comment.

By: Haha
#5  by: Snowflake   

It probably takes a lot of makeup to make this snowflake even more special.

By: Snowflake
by: aboveJul 27, 2014 11:39:44 AM

please go back to greek chat with the other bitter old biddies

By: above
by: The reasonJul 27, 2014 10:40:59 PM

The reason no one goes to get advice at Greekchat anymoreis because you bitties are MEAN to every single person who posts there, which is why you have NO new threads! You bit ties can clutch your pearls and act like you know it all, but PNMs will make it through without your snide comments! Go away!

By: The reason
#6  by: How sad   

How sad that her helicopter mom doesn't think she is good enough without all of the extra help. I wonder what message that sends her daughter? So sad.

By: How sad
#7  by: Must be sending in    

Bank statements too!

This is over the top!

By: Must be sending in
by: Oh my!Jul 26, 2014 11:09:51 AM

DO people actually send in bank statements? Please tell me that was sarcasm.

By: Oh my!
by: meJul 26, 2014 8:24:16 PM

sarcasm…^

By: me
by: @meJul 26, 2014 8:59:39 PM

Haha! Phew, I thought that I had finally heard it all! Though I do know some who would turn the bank accounts over if they thought it would land them a coveted spot.

By: @me
#8  by: Crazy   

Will we even recognize her in class?

By: Crazy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.