facebook

bid

by:    

just a quick question... i was never invited to any teas or parties by any sororities... does that mean they arent interested in me at all? It kinda scares me because i see all these girls posting on PNMs walls about how much they loved them and stuff... guess i kinda just felt left out..

Posted By: PNM
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

they hate you

By: yourescrewed

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Means nothing except that you were not on their radar in the spring. Did you go to spring preview?

By: Huh
#3by:    

you're absolutely fine! in some houses, this is just their way of reaching out to the girls that are close friends/sisters to their actives. in some cases it is a girl a sorority is really into...but do not feel left out!! none of the houses that I prefed were houses that i had been invited to their spring teas. what really matters is rush week, so just get excited for that and you'll end up where you belong :)

By: don't worry!
#4by:    

The week of rush is the most important. I ended up liking completely different houses during rush than I did during the parties. Plenty of time to make a great impression.

By: Don't worry

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.