facebook

scared

by:    

I just really want an honest truth cuz I don't want to be fooled by the front sororities give me throughout rush week. What sororities party the most? I don't want to get caught up in partying a lot cuz I'm easily distracted and will most likely fail. So an honest list of what sororities to kinda stay away from so I'm not tricked during rush....

Posted By: Pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

DDD, KD, aphi, ZTA, phi mu

By: Parties
by: and   

Kappa. maybe DZ too

By: and
#2by:    

who party most imho are zta, kkg, kd, alpha phi, and phi mu.

By: the ones

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

I can't believe anyone actually fell for this - though I'm thinking it's probably the "Scared PMN" that posted and them commented repeatedly on her own post. As recruitment draws nearer, people certainly get desperate to try and cast a negative shadow on the chapters they're most threatened by. If you truly are a "Scared PMN", let's try this - why don't you give us YOUR NAME and then we can be certain not to burden you with a bid to a house in which you may feel uncomfortable. Let's try that!

By: WOW.....
#4by:    

Nah, I think it's somebody wanting to JOIN the partay-heartay crowds.

By: Huh
#5by:    

If you don't want to party then stay home and do college online.
This is frickin BAMA not a convent. We all party!

By: BAMA
by: True!   

Big party school! And big parties! Have fun!

By: True!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.