facebook

second thoughts

by:    

Recently I accepted a bid to a pretty good fraternity. I have no regrets about the fraternity, I like the brothers and definitely see myself being good friends with them but, after I accepted I started thinking about a fraternity as a whole. Will I have time to hangout with my non greek friends? I obviously want to meet new people and branch out but don't want to abandon my old ones. Basically; I like the fraternity and what it stands for but want time away from it at some points. Is that possible?

Posted By: Roughly top 10
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

You will have time for what you make time for. You are the one who has to prioritize and make time for things that you want to do other than fraternity stuff. It is time consuming to be in a fraternity, but it will not be the only thing that you will have time for if you use your free time wisely.

By: Active

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Thanks    

Good to know I won't have to "abandon" my old friends.

By: Thanks
#2by:    

You are acting they they will have chains on you.

Plan your time

By: It's not a cult

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.