facebook

pairings

by:    

What are the main sorority/fraternity pairings?

Posted By: Curious
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Phi gam/tri delt, dke/kd, sae/kkg. other than that they all mix

By: me
#2by:    

SAE, DKE, KD, and KKG all just flop around. They have super swaps together and everything.

By: Old Row Diva

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: YES   

this is so true

By: YES
#3by:    

If you wanna see the same people from mountain brook high school that you've seen all the other 18 years of your life go KD and DKE!!! best houses for sure!!!!!

By: for sure
by: dang   

someone seems a little bitter...

By: dang
by: ^^^^   

No,sarcasm at its finest.

And I will add, some people will never explore the unknown because they have been brainwashed for too long. In other words, in order to keep up with the "image" and lifestyle, there is never a diversion from it. It's called, "we believe we are superior".

By: ^^^^
by: MB   

no longer best school system in state. go check out schooldigger.org someone else has been #1 for the past couple of years! MB you can put your nose up but you are going down!!! Oh and no one is "bitter"......

By: MB
by: Thanks   

Honestly I don't really care about high schools, but thanks for the information anyways

By: Thanks
by: Hahah   

Thank god i'm from the north and high schools better than Mountain Brook are dime a dozen. Go new row to broaden your horizons and become more worldly.

By: Hahah
#4by:    

Why would anyone want to be in a sorority that is like high school, I would think very very long and hard. Go for something different. Ewww high school. Been there done that.

By: Why
by: ^^^^   

Amen sista!

By: ^^^^
#5by:    

I love to travel come from a very comfortable family. I am looking at strong middle 6 fraternity house.

What sororities hang out with them. I could care less about the inbreeding of mountain Brooke.

By: Real world
by: probably   

I'd say none would hang out with any fraternity you manage to join

By: probably

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.