facebook

fraternity rush

by:    

How fast do these fraternities typically send bids out? I just started meeting with some guys last week so I wanted to get an idea of wether or not things were working out. Thanks guys

Posted By: Rushee
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

It depends, some guys are on top of their game and will send them out fast, others will take a bit because they're too busy drinking (should tell you about the quality of fraternity you could potentially be joining)

at least thats what i've seem to grasp (as a junior)

By: It

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: haha   

Yeah you're right I wouldn't want to join a fraternity that prioritizes drinking at parties. If you're against a fraternity because you think they drink too much, I don't think you'll have to worry about deciding whether or not to join, because you're probably not getting a bid. I don't even know what "sending" bids out means. If "it" is in a fraternity, it's gotta be a terrible one.

By: haha
#2by:    

If by send out bids you mean send them to you on the IFC recruitment page they probably wont do that for a while. The guys I talked to said that was all secondary and they'd do that in the fall.

By: rushee
by: Rushee (OP)   

Oh okay, so then how do you know if you will be getting a bid?

By: Rushee (OP)
by: They   

tell you

By: They
by: um   

You'll be told when you're hanging out with them.

By: um
by: Rushee (OP)   

Okay so if I hung out with them and wasn't told anything, I won't get a bid? I was fairly positive it went well

By: Rushee (OP)
by: well   

Not necessarily. If it went well and they invited you back they may just be waiting and wanting to get to know you better. It all depends some guys get bids the first weekend they meet a fraternity and some guys get it after coming to campus for a couple rush parties

By: well

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.