facebook

recruitment

by: pnm

If I make a video of myself saying I want to be in a particular sorority will that give me a better chance of getting a bid? I only want one top sorority at Bama.

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Fraternity Rushee   

As an incoming freshman (male) I can already tell you this is probably the worst idea ever

By: Fraternity Rushee
#2  by: No   

I can definitely tell you that you will get dropped by every house.

By: No
#3  by: YES   

Don't listen to them, they're stupid! Sororities LOVE when girls do this. It makes it so much easier for them! Be sure to put it on Vine, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Tumblr! Get the word out that YOU WANT THEM! Make sure you really emphasize that you want them too, even use their letters! They love the spirit!

By: YES
by: DDDJul 16, 2014 12:06:55 AM

Will love you!

By: DDD
by: OwieJul 18, 2014 12:56:50 AM

This answer is right! Make that video - it will put you right at the top of every sorority's list! Then you will have your pick - they'll be begging you to take their bid!

By: Owie
#4  by: hahah   

you guys seriously eat up trolls. we are the laughing stock of this website. people from all over the country post ridiculous things on here just to see our catty reactions, and we play into it every time. get a grip and learn how to detect when you're being provoked

By: hahah
by: OwieJul 18, 2014 12:57:20 AM

Srsly?

By: Owie
by: meAug 1, 2014 1:20:19 AM

co0oooooollll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :))))

By: me
#5  by: We had two videos    

Last year our house got two of these.
We voted for one and now she's a sister.
Her video was really good.

By: We had two videos
#6  by: Hon   

Half our pledge class made videos during the summer saying they wanted us! That's how we chose our pledge class!

By: Hon
#7  by: rtr   

Be sure to wear houndstooth and cowboy boots and sing a line or two of a country song that reps southern girls.Sing it loud girl.

By: rtr

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.