facebook

i'm a newbie, help??

by:    

I'll be an incoming freshman at bama this year and I'm definitely rushing, but I have no idea what any of the sororities are like. Can someone give me a (non biast) summary of each of the soririties. Also, which one sounds like the best fit for me? I play 2 varsity sports, I'm very preppy and I take school seriously but at the same time I like to party and be very social. I don't want to join a "loser" sorority, in fact I'd like to join one of the ones that are conisdered the best. What sounds like the best fit?

Posted By: rebeccahope
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

On you, all houses have girls worthy of top tier anywhere else, some of those "better" houses don't belong in a sorority period (attitude, looks). There's roughly 2K girls going through recruitment, you should be lucky to get a bid period.

By: Shame
#2by:    

to be dropped by EVERY house for this post alone.

By: You deserve
#3by:    

First, please brush up on your grammar skills before attending classes here. Bama is capitalized. Use a comma in compound sentences to avoid run-ons. Don't string too many thoughts into one sentence. Try to shoot for two independent clauses in one sentence. No need for stringy sentences. The word is biased rather than biast. The word is sororities not soririties.

Based on how unintelligent you sound, you'll probably get cut pretty quickly.

By: yeah...
by: lol wow   

stfu up stifler

By: lol wow
#4by:    

You go to "Bama". Not exactly a thinktank. That fact that she can string a sentence together is a miracle in itself

By: Lol
#5by:    

Why in the world would you put your name on this?

By: Why
#6by:    

Obviously some very sweet and precious girls are being total biotches and setting up this poor girl. Seriously. No one would ever assign their own name to this. I want to know who did it. That way my sorority can cut their sorry butts first round. Catty and mean, we don't want you in my house.

By: People!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: youhaveapoint   

within a competitive recruitment like ours, unfortunately I've heard of PNMs trying to sabotage each other anonymously

By: youhaveapoint

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.