facebook

2014 rankings

by:    

After last year, all things considered, this is how I see the houses ranked. Interesting to see how things will change after rush. Old row needs to step it up because they are slipping up BAD.

AXO
XO/DDD
Phi mu
ZTA

KKG/Pi phi

Aphi
KD

AOPI
AGD

Adpi
DZ

Theta
DG
Gamma phi

Posted By: greek
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

This is bologna.

By: Bull
#2by:    

This is absolute BS, and clearly started by a Zeta

By: Falsetto
#3by:    

Zeta and pi phi are ranked too high as always on this site.

By: Really?
#4by:    

This is so far off I don't even know where to start

By: omg
#5by:    

I would switch Kappa and ZTA and move Pi Phi down with APhi, and put KD above them. Not terrible, just a little adjustment. That's my opinion.

By: Not that bad

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

adpi is above aopi and alpha gam.

By: correction
by: Nope ...   

AXO, Phi Mu, XO
DDD, KKG, KD
ZTA, Pi Phi, Alpha Gam
AOPi, APhi, DZ
ADPi, DG, Theta
Gamma Phi

By: Nope ...
#7by:    

Phi Mu/AXO/XO
KKG/KD/AGD/DDD
ZTA/Pi Phi
AOPi/DZ/A Phi/DG
ADPi/Theta/GPB

By: Yeah
by: ^    

Almost perfect, but Alpha Gam should follow Pi Phi on the third line.

By: ^
by: Wrong   

What are you on?? Move Phi Mu down to Zeta and Pi Phi, move DG in front of Alpha Phi and then replace Alpha Phi with ADPi. ADPi and DG are WAY better than Alpha Phi in every way and you're ignorant to assume otherwise.

By: Wrong

"Wrong" is actually right. To putAPhi ahead of any house but Gamma Phi is a huge stretch. They're really not that great, which is a shame cuz they've got the looks. They are great if you want a quick and easy bang but that's about it.

by: hahaha   

Nice try DG!

By: hahaha
by: Yeah.....    

Anyone who doesn't understand that "/" means the groups are interchangeable is "ignorant" (here's looking at you, Wrong). Phi Mu deserves to be in the top line, girls want them every year. Every in a line is equal or personal preference. And yes, ADPi is on the bottom after the last 2 years. I do think A Phi and DG both have a more well rounded or social group recently.

By: Yeah.....
by: Really   

Sit down Phi Mu.

By: Really
by: @Yeah......   

Agreed. DG's 2012 class was ok. A few dimes but most were pretty middle of the road. But this past year's literally blew me and my brothers out of the water. This ranking is pretty accurate, I'd say. They're doing grea so far.

By: @Yeah......
#8by:    

Anyone saying this is wrong needs to open their eyes because they are stuck in the past. Everyone who posted their own list put every old row house first. Sorry that is just a flat out joke a this point. Phi mu is universally hated, KDs pledge class was a laughing stock, AGD is so basic people forget they exist, and kappa had literally 2 pretty girls I'm their pledge class, they were trolls! Wake up, this list is not too far from the truth

By: Ha
by: Agreed   

Preach! In the land of traditions, some things CAN change. Traditions don't account for bad pledge classes and new sororities. The school has traditions. We have first circle, old row, new row, all that. But, ultimately, nothing involving people stays the same forever.

By: Agreed

Wish more ppl could understand this

#9by:    

This is exactly what gives our school a bad name. What a disappointment

By: How sad
by: lol   

it's on literally everyones page.

By: lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.