facebook

new row houses?

by:    

What new row houses are considered strong here? Im OOS and am going to a couple summer events and a legacy at one new row house. Just trying to get a consensus.

Posted By: rushing
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

on:
1. Theta Chi
2. Sigma Chi
3. Pike
4. Pi Kappa Phi
5. Delta Chi
6. Beta Theta Pi

By: I would concentrate

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Hahaha   

Is this a joke? Sigma chi and pike ahead of Pi kapp and DX... You must be a comedian

By: Hahaha
by: and you    

must be a comedian if you think that Delta Chi is ahead of anyone that's relevant

By: and you
by: ^this   

so beyond sick of delta chis self rank

By: ^this
by: Really?   

Could easily be a Pi kapp but don't u dare say pike and sigma chi are any better than Pi kapp or DX

By: Really?
#2by:    

Pike and sigma chi are below both pi kapp an dx

By: Agree
by: Self ranks   

have inflated DX's image on here. DX isn't above Pike, SX, TX, or Pi Kapp.

Pike, SX, and Pi Kapp all float around 2-4, but I'd say SX will be 4 at the end of the year. The realistic order for the coming year should be:

1.) Theta Chi
2.) Pike/Pi Kappa Phi

By: Self ranks
by: Pike is on top   

These boys are top drawer. Parties are great. I would like to see a strong theme date party from them. Get busy.

What I like the most about them is they talk to all the guests. I feel like they want me and my sisters to be here.

By: Pike is on top
by: Average   

Pike and EX are very average... Pikes biggest party was Corey smith and it was just a bunch of people standing around. I can't tell you what EXs best party was because they had no big names but I can say that both Ace Hood at Pi kapp and waka at DX were better parties than either of those houses have had since juicy j at pike

By: Average
by: pledgeship   

Would I be correct in thinking the pledgeship in all of these top new row fraternities will be comparable?

By: pledgeship
by: Hold Up   

@Average

Having one or two big parties means nothing. The brothers at Pi Kapp and DX just aren't as good.

I was at Ace Hood and Waka anyway. Talk about overrated. Ace Hood was weak, and Waka passed out. Any fraternity at Alabama could get those two.

By: Hold Up
#3by:    

Pikes have self ranked more than anyone lately, there not good there descent so stop pike

By: Pike

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.