facebook

question

by:    

I have a little diamond nose stud.... How will sororities view this? Should I take it out during rush or leave it or what?

Posted By: ?
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I would take it out. If you wouldn't wear it around your conservative grandma to church, then don't wear it.

By: I

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Take it out during rush, but I know a couple girls in my sorority have them and no one minds/judges them. After rush you're good.

By: You should
by: Active   

Agreed. I actually think a small little stud is really cute, but not for recruitment. I would also say cover up tattoos if you have them. The key is conservative.

By: Active
#3by:    

take it out and leave it out. they are stupid and pointless. if you have to stick a diamond in your nose to look good you have a problem

By: please
by: @please   

Wow ur comment was super mean and ignorant. Sure hope ur not in my sorioty. Pericings and tattoos are art and people have them to express themselfs, not to make themselfs more beautiful.. Either way, a tiny stud is really cute! But just to be safe id leave it out for recruitment. After you can wear it as much as ya want and don't listen to snobby girls like @please!

By: @please

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.