facebook

there's some clear confusion!

by: BAMA14

I've been reading the comments that some people have left under the NPHC organizations. The only thing I could say is, WOW!! Do people not understand that the NPHC organizations don't operate the same as the other Greek letter organizations on campus? The membership process is different, the social set up is different, the way these organizations are ran is DIFFERENT. Did anyone even bother to see what the history or goals of these organizations were? True, they mostly have been at The Capstone since 1974, but they ALL have made great strides in 40 years! So to Kappa Alpha (A Phi A), Theta Sigma (AKA), Eta Chi (Kappa Alpha Psi), Beta Eta (Omega Psi Phi), Lambda Zeta (DST), Theta Delta (PBS), Iota Eta (Z Phi B), and Zeta Chi (SGRho)...KUDOS!!! I'm glad that you all work and don't pay attention to websites like this! If only they knew what it was like crossing those burning sands....

Posted By: BAMA14
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Right   

Those hateful comments are probably from Auburn and other non-Alabama students trying to stir up trouble.
Most Alabama Greeks are aware of the differences and respect that.
The groups are friendly, and sometimes have swaps together.

By: Right

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.