facebook

coaches

by:    

I have heard that girls are getting "rush coaches"... has anyone had experience with this? It seems a bit outrageous. But if I am from out of state will this help me get into a top house?

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

If you do don't tell anyone. Find out if they(not) their daughters were in houses at Alabama. It is prob a waste of money, but it is def a waste if they have no idea what they are talking about

By: Ridiculous

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

No amount of coaching is going to get you in a "top" house if you don't fit the personality of the house. That's just ridiculous to assume that. My advice is to read up on here, get your recs in, dress well, and most importantly, be yourself. The actives are going to be able to tell if you are acting fake and you are going to get cut from every house if you do that. As long as you meet the gpa requirement and have recs, you will more than likely end up in a sorority, but you CANNOT be fake. That's how you end up in a house that you aren't suited for and make zero friends.

By: No
#3by:    

You can get plenty of help for free by reading the many resources on Facebook, on the greekchat site (read, don't post), sororitygirl101.com, www.thesororitylife.com, even the UA Panhellenic site if you will READ THROUGH IT THOROUGHLY. There is no need to pay money for that. But if it makes you feel better...go ahead.

By: $$$
#4by:    

i was wondering the same thing. has anyone actually had some and can give some insight?

By: wondering
#5by:    

rushbiddies.com

seem very into University of Alabama

By: maybe try this one?
by: Never    

Never ever trust a woman in a pink feather boa, unless you are at a bachelorette party. This is nonsense.

By: Never

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.