facebook

sorority houses

by:    

So I'm a PNM and I heard that at some of the sorority houses at Bama girls don't even have their own rooms! They all have to sleep in the same room. Very disappointed to hear this...it must take away from some of the fun at the house.

Posted By: WTF
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

Love our sleeping porch. You can go there any time of day to sleep. It's quiet and dark - not pitch dark, but dark enough to rest well. If you sleep in your room, you'll be disturbed by music and talking from the next room.
I'll be sad to lose it when we move to the new house.

By: Ah
#12by:    

I didn't know this.. that's kind of disappointing

By: Kathy
by: Guest   

Huh? Think the Auburn troll is back.

By: Guest
#13by:    

Do you have to live in the house your second year? I'm not sure I want to live with a roommate for two years.

By: Terri
by: You   

You don't ever have to live in the house unless you're on exec

By: You
by: @Terri   

Must be boring down on the plains (As usual)

By: @Terri
#14by:    

Arizona state doesn't really have "houses" they just have dorms, that is why they can opt for their own rooms! It cost more though, just like having a single dorm at alabama would cost more than a double!

It's fun to share rooms with sisters and you get to choose who you live with, so you can pick people who have the same schedule as you!

By: Asu
by: Ooga   

That's how Auburn is. Dorm floors, and then a separate suite on the floor as a meeting area.

By: Ooga
#15by:    

This just doesn't sound very fun. My sister went to UGA and living in UGA's nice houses with their own rooms was amazing. Wish it was like that at Bama

By: PNM '14

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Then   

Then go to UGA or don't rush. And actually, I know girls that live in a sleeping porch that they loved in a UGA sorority house so don't assume that just because your special snowflake of a sister's sorority didn't have double and up rooms that every house at UGA didn't either.

By: Then
by: Ooga   

The only sorority houses I know at UGA where you can have your own room are the ones that are lower and can't fill the house.

Of course, you can always pay double and get your own room.

By: Ooga
#16by:    

Must say I'm surprised by this.

By: JD
#17by:    

For the love. Not all houses have sleeping porches, and the ones that do like them. If it matters that much to you, find out which ones do.

By: Katherine
#18by:    

Very strange thread. Premise of the thread makes no sense. Let's stop responding. Most of the posts are coming from he same IP in Auburn. Interesting.

By: Kat
#19by:    

Can someone answer the question if you have to live in the house the second year. Thanks!

By: Casey
by: NO   

Dear effing lord, I have never heard so many PNMs actually complain about sorority houses!! NO YOU NEVER HAVE TO LIVE IN THE HOUSE UNLESS YOU ARE ON EXEC!!!! Besides, none of you are even in a sorority yet--maybe that's what you girls should be worrying about, not whether or not you get to live in a beautiful house where all of your meals are that is on campus and close to all of your classes.

By: NO
by: Jackie   

Wow you're a b I t c h. Really disappointed about how Bama houses work and now I realize how rude you all are too. Hopefully I don't join your sorority

By: Jackie
by: To Jackie   

Jackie, I hope you don't either because we don't want any new members who think they are entitled to stuff that they aren't...you have to bide your time on the bottom just like everyone else has for the last 100 years or so.

By: To Jackie
#20by:    

This whole post makes no sense. Just ignore.

By: Guest
by: Darlin'   

That shows you're not an Alabama student.

By: Darlin'

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.