facebook

enough

by:    

Stop hating on ZTA for their tumblr page. Yah they have bikini pictures on it and look hot AF, and it got posted to TFM, so what? Anyone hating on us is just jealous. Sorry your lower tier sorority couldn't get enough hot pictures and have to settle for pictures of the same two people who are the only hot ones in your group. But that doesn't mean you can hate on ZTA.

Posted By: Ugh
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Dear God just go away. No one cares.

By: Dear
#2by:    

what did I just read..

By: wut.
#3by:    

My IQ literally lowered 40 points after reading this.

By: My
#4by:    

You are clearly not a ZTA or a greek at Alabama. Geed, please get off this page.

By: lol
#5by:    

opinion of ZTA just plummeted

By: lol
#6by:    

Zeta we could care less how much skin we see

By: Get over yourself
#7by:    

let's be serious this is obviously not a zeta because no girl would be stupid enough to post this. Done by a pathetic girl trying to make zeta look bad.

By: Ok guys

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: re:   

^Ok zeta

By: re:
by: well   

Every ZTA I know would definitely do this and blame it on that

By: well
#8by:    

The zeta chapter that TFM covered was not even the zeta chapter here, it was the zeta chapter at Florida State. And at FSU there are so many gorgeous girls, they just about all look like the girls in ZTA at FSU, so it's really not even a big deal at FSU. Although the girls here are pretty too, but sorry you've got the wrong school. Your post doesn't really make much sense since this is UA's page not FSU's.

By: What??
by: to wrong   

There's every chance that the Zeta and Phi Mu sororities you just mentioned belong to University of Alabama.I've heard through the grapevine these two Bama groups were on TFM. It's not that Auburn tumblrs aren't attractive enough to present on TFM. I think we have the best looking girls in the SEC! However, I've heard that some of the groups voted against submitting their tumblrs.

By: to wrong
by: wait   

But Auburn's Pi Phi just got posted on TFM yesterday unfortunately. And they were very hot. Stupid barners

By: wait
#9by:    

How things get posted on TFM is by people sending them in and submitting things. Nobody has that much time on their hands to go through every sorority and chapter in the nation. I can go and submit anything I want right now. You guys self-submitted

By: SELF

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.