facebook

tumblr

by:    

Keep it clean, keep it nice....which one of the sorority tumblrs is your favorite? I didn't ask which is your least favorite so keep negative comments off of here...and always remember, watch the negative things you say online in general....you are never COMPLETELY anonymous.

Posted By: seriously
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

I'm a PNM and hadn't really had Pi Phi on my radar until I saw their tumblr! Now I really could see myself being one! Their tumblr actually made me want to get a bid from them on bid day! Props to them!

By: pnm
#12by:    

I'm shocked that you think each sorority would carefully choose photos of only the best-looking and hottest girls for their Tumblr page. SHOCKED, I tell you!

Hey, they're all nice. One look and you're done. Not enough content to engage anybody.

By: Shocked!
#13by:    

zeta!

By: my favorite
by: LOL   

Betches. All of them

By: LOL
by: haha   

^kind of pathetic that you're so jealous but oh well

By: haha
#14by:    

I really liked DZ's.

By: my favorite
by: ^^^   

me too

By: ^^^
#15by:    

I liked most all of them, but I really liked Zeta, Phi Mu, Alpha Phi, Theta, and Alpha Gam.

By: Mostly good
by: pnm   

if you know the links can you please post them for all the houses?

By: pnm
by: Links   

bamatheta.tumblr.com
phimualabama.tumblr.com
alabamazta.tumblr.com
alphaphialabama.tumblr.com
alphagamalabama.tumblr.com

You can find most of them by just searching for them on google.

By: Links
#16by:    

What about the house that only shows the same girls again and again. And they have a girl with "Miss Alabama"all over but we all know she wasnt "Miss Alabama" USA or "Miss Alabama" Miss America. She isnt even from Alabama. So sad for that sorority, it seems very cliquish. I know a bunch of girls in that house and they have some pretty girls and some very nice ones. Too bad the PNMs wont see that.

By: Old Row
#17by:    

I saw that!

By: PNM

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#18by:    

My friend showed me this one. Is she the one who is making the tumblr?

By: Yes
#19by:    

Gamma Phi was shockingly most impressive. And also the first at bama if I'm not mistaken. Good job girls.

By: Panhelllove
by: Tumblr   

I liked the GPhi one too. Very pretty girls having fun.
The Alpha Gam was pretty too. Maybe a little planned looking, but still very pretty and fun.

By: Tumblr
#20by:    

Does have the best one! I think they are def moving up

By: Gamma phi
by: lol    

Nice try GPhi. Yall will always be bottom tier. Try harder

By: lol
by: Oh, no...   

Gamma Phi's self-promotion never fails to blow up in their faces. They seem to lack the ability to understand that their actions appear blatantly desperate.

By: Oh, no...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.