Sme nice girls
Mostly awkward
Not the worst on campus but def the bottom 2-3

Try hard but they have a lot of pushy girls they frats just don't like

By: Bottom level
#2by:    

So sad

By: Sad

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Do you even go to school here? They are new. Doing great for as new as they are.

By: Lol
by: Out of touch   

They are far from fine

By: Out of touch
by: Yo   

YOU are far from fine.

By: Yo
#4by:    

I have friends and an old roommate that are DGs. They are a new house that are building. They are well rounded. They aren't like APhis taking the pretty but wild ones, they aren't like Gamma Phi taking leftovers. It seems they have a good sisterhood, are involved on campus, are part of the machine and are holding their own with GPA. Yes, they have some pretty, smart, wild, weird, fun, fluffy, etc. just like the other houses. People on here are just mean and like to hold other houses down (if you haven't noticed). They have a beautiful houses, are involved on campus, and my roommate never had drama within the house. You are rude and nasty trying to harm them. I am in an OLD ROW house and we support all of the houses.Maybe you should give that a try.

By: Active
by: Amen!   

Totally agree -- If you feel the need to run down other sororities it suggests there isn't much positive going on with your own. The nasty posts say more about the poster than the houses they are discussing.

By: Amen!
by: So...   

How exactly are you supporting Gamma Phi and Alpha Phi? Walk the walk if you talk the talk, hypocrite. I think you are a DG, personally. Not OLD ROW.

By: So...
#5by:    

You said it's "not okay" to put down other houses, but you very obviously put down APhi and GPhi. Get over yourself. You sound like a hypocritical idiot.

By: Iagree
#6by:    

Every house is trying. Theses girls just need to try harder.
They had added a lot of insecure girls that self rank and tear down other houses. The posts and numbers don't lie.

By: Long way to go
by: Yes   

True true
They need to work on themselves

By: Yes
#7by:    

Something not right

By: Odd

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.