facebook

realistically, how demanding will pledge ship be?

by: rushing

Accepted a bid to a new row fraternity on University Boulevard. I'm not ignorant and know it will be a tough, demanding process, but I also have a scholarship to keep. How hard will it be to keep a decent gpa during pledgeship? Will I still have time to study?

Posted By: rushing
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: You   

You will have time to study, but you need to prioritize it for yourself. I know plenty of guys who have completely flunked and guys who have gotten 4.0s and it's all about how you use your free time. It will be tempting to go out every night, even when you don't have to, or do something more fun than studying but obviously if you have a scholarship you can't keep it if you don't so maybe that will give you incentive to do well.

By: You
by: HitJun 2, 2014 1:36:31 AM

the nail on the head. Also as a pledge, you will have required study hours every day so you won't have to worry about making time for studying.

By: Hit
#2  by: Chill dude   

It's new row dude. You'll probably spend a lot of your day studying at the house and won't be that stressed. You'll understand if you know a guy going through an actual pledgeship.

By: Chill dude

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.