facebook

pi phi & alpha phi

by:    

Is it hard to get a bid from these two sororities? I've heard these two sororities accept more out of state girls than others, so I was just wondering.

Posted By: Oss
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Dirty girls

By: Ewwww
#2by:    

As long as you fit in well with the girls you're fine! Also, the other replies on this post are clearly jealous. It just shows how desirable we are.

By: Lol
#3by:    

Desirable? Ok

By: laughable
#4by:    

Pi Phi is Top 3 on a national level. Alpha Phi at least Top 6. It's a big world beyond the Alabama state line...bless your simple southern hearts.

By: Top nationals
by: Doesn't matter   

It really doesn't matter what your sororities national standing is, it matter what standing the house you will be in for the next 4 years is.... Unless of course you plan on being a part of your sorority's national executive board.

By: Doesn't matter
by: Also   

Let's be clear. Neither of those houses are top three or top six nationally anyway

By: Also
#5by:    

These houses are desirable and filled with fun and pretty girls. They are popular with frats. They need to work on grades, especially APhi. Good sororities. They have party girls, but all sororities do.They do cut hard in Recruitment like most of the others sororities. Don't listen to all the negative stuff. This place is a cesspool of anonymous jealousy and cruelty towards most of the groups. Let's keep it positive.

By: Seriously

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

Every year both these sororities get girls they want and choose. They make quota. They come out happy with their new pledge sisters.

It is all a matter of where you think you will fit in and who you feel comfortable with. I know APhi girls are sweet and not phony. And, they are fun. Maybe THAT is why the boys like them. There are plenty of very smart girls in both houses. There are also average grade girls in ALL houses. The smartest house doesn't mean it is the best house, just like the lowest GPA house doesn't make it the worst.

Find a house that will make you happy and then embrace it.

By: I will add.....
#7by:    

Every year both these sororities get girls they want and choose. They make quota. They come out happy with their new pledge sisters.

It is all a matter of where you think you will fit in and who you feel comfortable with. I know APhi girls are sweet and not phony. And, they are fun. Maybe THAT is why the boys like them. There are plenty of very smart girls in both houses. There are also average grade girls in ALL houses. The smartest house doesn't mean it is the best house, just like the lowest GPA house doesn't make it the worst.

Find a house that will make you happy and then embrace it.

By: I will add.....
#8by:    

In what world are they top 3 or top 6? Including alabama. That's laughable.

By: Top 3?
#9by:    

Look up national tiers .... Let me know where you find pi phi or A Phi ranked above Tri Delt , Chi O, Kappa, DG, or ZTA possibly even Theta.

By: Fact
by: yes   

So true

By: yes
by: And   

Nah, I wouldn't say that.

By: And
#10by:    

are based on things like hits on social media - hardly definitive of anything. I doubt having a great chapter in Washington State or Virginia will have any impact on the desirability of joining the sorority chapter at UA. National rankings are meaningless. Also, remember that most college women who go greek in college do not maintain a financial or organizational tie to their sorority after graduation, so what is the most important criteria is how you fit in to the house ON UA's campus.

By: National Rankings

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.