facebook

dz

by:    

Why would anyone want to rush a house on probabtion every year? Doesn't that mean they can't participate in anything? Also, isn't this the house that takes reputation risks?

Posted By: PNM
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

can't say why they're on probation because I'm not one. Believe me, most of the houses have reputation/grade risks. Zeta has them as well as Alpha Phi, Kappa, and a few others. So why don't you stop acting like an entitled little C U N T and hope that you'll actually have a bid on bid day. Have a wonderful summer!!!!! :)

By: I
by: ^   

I second that

By: ^
#2by:    

The more I look on this site the more rude I realize the girls are from Alabama. I would never call another girl the "c" word. Nice southern class. Hillbilly.

By: Rude

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: I   

from California. Am an hillbilly

By: I
#3by:    

Delta zeta is off of probation this upcoming fall. Why do you care so much about the reputations of girls you've never met? Girls with "reputations" are some of the more genuine people I know. Delta zeta is a strong middle tier house that should be given a chance this year.

By: Actually
by: Exactly   

The poster should get their facts straight. There is nothing wrong with DZ, they are darling girls with a wonderful house. Sounds like some other chapters are trying to make others look bad.

By: Exactly
#4by:    

I have great friends in this house. Sad but many of the girls they picked who gave them trouble were from Alabama. Just like some of the other chapters noted. Every house can have trouble with wild freshman who have been good their whole life and don't know how to handle the freedom. With every house having 300 plus girls it is hard to judge based on a few bad apples.

I admire DZ for keeping the girls and allowing them to grow. Who wants to go somewhere you can't be yourself.

By: Agreed
by: Agreed   

Love the DZ's

By: Agreed
#5by:    

Whoever made the original post is probably bitter about not being in a house that has such sweet, funny, down to earth girl who are actually true sorority sisters. And if you're a PNM, I hope you're dropped all together. Your negative attitude is not needed in our Greek community. Oh by the way even houses like xo and axo have girls who are grade risks or party too much you ignorant brat.

By: Go away
#6by:    

on probation I believe because a lot of their girls don't know how to handle their liquor.

By: They're
#7by:    

I don't understand what op is talking about. DZ is one of the sweetest most wholesome houses out there. I agree that they deserve kudos for working with the couple of girls who got a little out of hand. That is what sisterhood is - you work through things. Anybody would be lucky to join them.

By: what?
#8by:    

The are one of the largest sororities nationwide, they always have a great reputation, very active alums and are great here. There seems to be a disparate attempt to make them look bad.

There are a number of houses that have taken far worse girls. Some that look for them and DZ is not one of them.

By: DZ is huge
#9by:    

Actually, they haven't been on probation for any scandalous social or liquor things. they had a few internal issues with some alumnae.

By: Ur mom
#10by:    

They aren't on probation every year....get a life.

By: ?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.