facebook

attention pnms

by:    

If you are going out to fraternity houses/bars during bama bound, expect to be dropped. If you actually want to be in a sorority, think twice about doing this. One night of mediocre partying is not worth not being a sorority because believe me when I say that we will find out who you are.

Posted By: Active
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

this is stupid because when their in the sorority they'll be doing this. why be so fake??

By: um
#2by:    

Sorority girls here are ridiculous. Yes I agree that PNMs shouldn't go out and get sloppy drunk and make fools out of themselves, but my sorority, (phi mu at a different school), would never drop a PNM for going out and having fun! Letting PNMs go to parties before recruitment starts is actually a good way of seeing who you want and who you don't want representing your sorority

By: Lol
#3by:    

Is the girls don't want the PNM seeing them get drunk! LOL

There will be lots or sorority Gil's there mostly the wilder ones. Great networking event.

By: Truth
by: Only    

Only not at all. First of all, all of us are over 19, which means that we can legally go out to bars. Secondly, we've been in college for at least a year so most of us can handle our alcohol better than 17-18 year old girls that think a good party is drinking Smirnoff Ice and hanging out with high school boys who still wear cargo shorts so don't even try to shame girls for going out! And it's not about PNMs seeing us because I don't care if they see me or not--it's about PNMs getting a reputation before rush. Girls that go out and break the rules like that are the same ones that won't follow the new member rules and will be the ones who sleep with half of a fraternity.

By: Only
by: And ....your    

Point is?

Well the alpha Phi's will be there!

By: And ....your
by: well   

Well not all of us want to be an Alpha Phi...your point is???

By: well
#4by:    

I'm a pnm and honestly I've never even considered going out. If u can't give up partying on campus for a couple days then clearly u are the type of girl who just can't control herself and I understand why the sororities wouldn't want someone like that

By: Pnm
#5by:    

Someone is offering specific advice and rather take it and say thank you, there has to be crap. If you want to be an A Phi then go ahead and go with it. If not, take the advice.

By: WOW

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ^^^   

I so agree.

By: ^^^

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.