facebook

sophomore rush

by:    

Hi! Okay, I went to Alabama this past year and loved it. I wanted to rush really badly my freshman year, but my parents wanted me to get used to the whole college scene first. I have lots of friends in sororities and was just curious on what you all thought about sophomore rushing? Like is it terribly difficult to get into a house?

Posted By: Sophomoreeee
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Ask your sorority friends, you'll get an honest answer

By: GabbyG.

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Before you post, please read the 5,000 other posts on this board about the same topic.

By: ^
#3by:    

As long as your grades are good, you'll probably be fine.
Do get recs. Everybody has to, even those with friends in the house.
Good luck!

By: Listen
#4by:    

you have lots of friends in sororities like you say, ask them and not random, anonymous people online.

By: If
#5by:    

I rushed as a sophomore, and it wasn't that bad! Make sure you get a lot of recs! I only got recs for a few houses because I knew a lot of people in almost every house and had a good GPA so I didn't really think I needed them, but it'll hurt you if you don't get them! I love the house I'm in, but rush is a lot less stressful if you come through with recs and good grades!

By: Active

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.