facebook

recruitment

by:    

Is it bad to tell a sorority that you would love to be apart of their philanthropy or that their philanthropy is your favorite out of all the others during the first few days of rush? Would saying that make me look like I'm only interested in one sorority? I hope this makes sense lol

Posted By: Pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

You will sound disparate or like a creeper.

If you have a connection because of a death or loved one that would be different.

By: Yep
#2by:    

Part of rush is letting chapters know if your interested in being apart of their sisterhood, participating in their philanthropy etc. so saying you love the philanthropy and could see yourself really wanting to get involved is a big plus. if you have any kind of personal story that can relate to it that also helps.

By: Tell them
#3by:    

Be yourself. Don't pander to a sorority because it won't work.

By: k
#4by:    

If there is a sorority whose philanthropy you really connect with, let them know! Like for example if your mom had breast cancer and you're really passionate about ZTA's philanthropy, tell them why, but NEVER tell a sorority that they are the only one you like (even if it's true). That just puts the active in a really awkward situation!

By: :)

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.