facebook

zeta

by: pnm

Zeta was one of my favorites from preview day, I really clicked with the girl I was talking to and they seem like a fun group of girls. I will definitely be going into rush with an open mind to all the houses but I just wanted more opinions on zeta.

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: If you like them   

Then go for it. There is a fit for everyone at BAMA

By: If you like them
#2  by: drama   

I know a few ZTAs and all i hear about is how much drama there is, the older girls are mean to the younger girls, lots of separation in the house.
probably one of the worst sisterhoods.

By: drama
#3  by: Why?   

would you seek random opinions from strangers? Did you go on websites soliciting opinions on whether you should go to Bama? Make up your own mind during recruitment.

By: Why?
#4  by: Well   

My sister is a Zeta at a diff school, so I have very positive opinons about their national perception, but I've not had great experiences at UA. For instance, there were 2 ZTAs I tried to help home one night bc they couldn't even sit up they were so drunk. One girl threw a drink in my face for getting her water instead of more alcohol. I still helped her home bc her friends ditched her, but she was such a jerk about it. That's only one instance, but it's been my only real interaction with a Zeta here.

By: Well
#5  by: zeta   

I would stay away from them. I don't know one single Zeta who is happy with her house. I can't imagine living in that situation.

By: zeta
#6  by: c   

These girls are obviously jealous because zta is an awesome house! I know a few and they love it. It's a good fit for people who maybe aren't the most focused on grades but love having fun and keep up with their looks. I wouldn't go zta but I know it works really well for the ones in there I know. So if you liked it go for it!!

By: c
by: Seems like May 27, 2014 7:50:07 AM

Zeta's are the girls who are vapid and shallow.

By: Seems like
by: aphiMay 27, 2014 6:46:30 PM

I completely AGREE! the girls who are actually wasting their time commenting on this are jealous of ztas. I lived with one last year and shes still my best friend. All of her friends were so beautiful and fun to go out with too. Please take these crazy girls opinions with a grain of salt...they are merely haters because zta is on the rise

By: aphi
#7  by: not    

They do not have the best sisterhood, but they seem to enjoy their position. Lots of partying and yes, they are consumed with their looks but hey, they are pretty so we have to give them credit!!

By: not

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.