facebook

kd and ddd

by: excited PNM

What are your opinions of KD and TriDelt? Right now those are the houses I really like a lot. Obviously my opinions/favorites will probably change rush week but for now Id love any information i can get about those two houses!

Posted By: excited PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yupp   

Everyone likes DDD more. Tri delt is a top 5 house on campus. KD is a mess and are middle/upper middle at best. Being 1st house, 1st circle, and old row is what saves them from being lower.

By: Yupp
#2  by: agreed   

2 very selective houses. You would be luckt to get a bid from either

By: agreed
#3  by: well   

Both of these houses do well overall at Bama but they both have one thing in common. They both hang onto their name and former prestige to be relevant. Like someone said above KD is saved by being old row first circle and all of that good stuff, ddd is saved by their name and history at bama as well. All houses at bama are amazing, don't set yourself up for disappointment by not keeping an open mind for rush. And also this site is mainly for active greeks...

By: well
#4  by: Truth   

The two top houses at Alabama

By: Truth
#5  by: I   

really didn't like KD during rush, at all. I had Tri Delt as my second choice during pref, but I chose my current house instead. If it wasn't for my current house, I would have gone Tri Delt. They're nicer, classier, and their sisterhood is top notch.

By: I
#6  by: BAMA   

They are both nice but don't be close minded. There are 10 other great houses with similar girls.

By: BAMA
#7  by: Kdddd   

The two most selective and traditional houses at UA. Both are first circle and old row. You will need great letters of recs for both. These houses have strong southern loyalty and consider your family name (as if its one that has been in the south for generations), high school, manners. If you are from up north you won't be banned or something, but you won't have the generations of southern roots and be able to maneuver through the social expectations of a southern belle without even having to think about it. That's why it's rare to find anyone but well versed southern girls in these houses. But regardless of where your from, you never know, you might fit in great. Just go through rush and you will find a great house, there are a lot of them at UA. DDD and KD are the hardest houses to get into and maybe either one is a perfect fit for you!

By: Kdddd

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.