facebook

stressed

by:    

Looking through all these posts just stresses me out more and more about rush. I feel like there is so much pressure and the expectations are so high. Am i the only PNM that feels this way? I should stop looking at this site I guess.

Posted By: possible pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Bingo!

By: Sweetie
#2by:    

Seeing as the purpose of this whole site is for current Greeks, that's probably a smart idea.

By: hmm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

the only people that get on here and write negative things about others are the ones who are trying to act as if the groups they are writing the bad posts about are not good. You can pretty much determine that if there's a hateful comment directed at certain group, in all probability that group is one of the best and the writer is simply cyber trolling. If a group was not any good...why would you need to write about them since they would not be important to you nor would you have any concerns about them during rush. The top groups are the top groups no matter what is said. Take all that is written here with a grain of salt and just look at the groups when you go through rush. Most importantly, it's best not to have pre-conceived ideas of what you want...just be happy to get something! (P.S. Many times those groups that have the "low" rankings on here will be the hardest to get into for the very reasons I just wrote.)

By: We all know
#4by:    

This website is honestly a terrible representation of the University of Alabama. Half the things being said are out of jealousy or bias. If you are a girl, come down for rush week and be yourself. Don't preference a house just because you have heard it is good. You will have the time of your life wherever you pledge. Just come see for yourself and stop looking at this joke of a website. --Guy at Bama

By: The Truth
#5by:    

If you're a PNM you shouldn't even be on this site. I agree with the guy above me. Half this stuff isn't even true. Go in with an open mind. If I knew who you were I'd drop you just knowing you were on this site before rush.

By: Seriously?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.