facebook

rushing

by: Rush

Didn't decide I was going to bama until late this year. I've already missed a lot of rush parties and I know that a lot of fraternities have already given their bids. I will be taking classes in July so I will be in Tuscaloosa then, is there still a chance to get a bid from top tier or old row in the summer?

Posted By: Rush
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: you   

You can go to rush week the first week you are at school and you could definitely get a bid at alot of the houses. Just go to the parties and let them know you are rushing for fall 2014.

By: you
#2  by: Sign up on IFC   

Your info s sent out to the frats

By: Sign up on IFC
#3  by: Oldrowgirl   

The new row houses don't give out bids until rush week in the beginning of fall semester, so you definitely can still join a great house...just be sure to participate in rush. It is true that old row houses have given out their bids already, however if they really like someone they will still extend a bid. That's good you will be in Ttown this summer. If you are interested in any old row houses you need to contact their rush chairs ASAP! You can prob find this info on their chapter websites or UA's IFC website or number. Old row houses want people to make an effort to contact them and initiate talking to them. Also, don't texts but actually call and follow up with an email. Just be confident and let them know you're interested. Good luck and welcome to UA!

By: Oldrowgirl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.