facebook

is it hard to get into fraternity if im from illin

by:    

Im a senior in high school in Illinois and I got accepted to UA. I want to join a fraternity but i've heard from quite a few people that you cant get into one at UA if you're from the north.

Posted By: C_Schneids
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I'm from Illinois and had no problem. No house wants to take a lot of northerners but they are looking for quality guys so they don't mind taking a few here and there.

By: No

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

why would you want to go to Alabama? jc....Alabama is a TOTALLY different lifestyle than Illinois. You aren't going to be accepted by many and I don't think you will like it. I would save you the transfer and think about your other options....

By: why
by: wow   

you're an idiot.....

By: wow
by: Yes   

I agree that bc you are a 'Yankee', many people here won't like you. It is what it is

By: Yes
#3by:    

There are several nice houses. Delta Gamma is an okay house they don't drop to much.
Try asking all of your friends and co workers.

By: Get a Clue

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.