facebook

rush rules?

by:    

I've noticed that a lot of sorority members are posting on PNMs walls saying "everyone in sorority XYZ loves you!!"... Are they even allowed to say that?

Posted By: Pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

checking out other PNM's walls - jealous or worried about your competition? Relax. Everyone loves you too......

By: Why are you
#2by:    

thats bid promising so no report them

By: a
by: Not quite   

Saying people like a girl is not bid promising. Bid promising would be "We want you to go XYZ" or "I could see you in XZY!"

By: Not quite
#3by:    

It's on the border. You should at least let Panhellenic know and let them deal with it.

By: truth
#4by:    

Just because they tell a few girls that they enjoyed talking to them doesn't mean that they'll get a bid over you. It's not a big deal

By: Why not
by: ugh   

saying "XYZ" loves you isn't saying hey it's suzie I loved talking to you! Its saying the whole sorority loves you, which is NOT allowed.

By: ugh
by: Agreed   

It is perfectly alright for someone to say "hey suzie I loved talking to you on Saturday! Ur so much fun and I can't wait for fall!!" HOWEVER you cross a line when saying "hey Suzie, I had so much fun on Saturday meeting you. Everyone at XYZ loves you and we all can't wait to see u in august :)"

By: Agreed
#5by:    

It's 2 girls from chi omega. One said "everyone at chi o loves you!!" And the other said "can't wait to have you here in the fall"

By: I saw it too
#6by:    

Relax and don't worry about anyone but yourself

By: Jealous

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.