facebook

machine,aoii

by:    

finally! somebody with some sense at UA. AOII should be proud of their ex-member that is trying to make a change here. roll mf tide to that

Posted By: well
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Katie Smith shared chapter business which is confidential. Because of this, she won't just be an active--she will have her membership revoked and have to turn in her pin, just like Melanie Gotz did when she participated in the CW article in the fall. That's not an Alabama thing, that's a Nationals thing. You should not be proud of your member (inactive or not ) talking about chapter business.

By: No
by: well   

not too concerned about confidentiality when it comes to issues such as those in the article. it was completely appropriate

By: well
by: oh and   

dont act like they are taking anything away from her! she obviously does not want to be a member anymore

By: oh and
by: ^   

I wasn't trying to say that she would be upset about it. Personally, I don't think AOPi should be "proud" of her for revealing chapter business.

By: ^
by: hm   

I'm pretty sure Melanie Gotz's membership was not revoked and she didn't have to turn in her pin.

By: hm
by: Guest   

Katie Smith withdrew on her own from the sorority.

By: Guest
#2by:    

Honestly, the article is way overexaggerated. It sounds like a mom who has her knickers in a twist. I know there are problems at UA but I have honestly never seen anything close to what she describes.

By: Honestly
#3by:    

This sounds like the rant the DElta Gamma pres at Maryland did last year...
Mean Girl with a very colorful vocabularry.

By: Mean Girl Delta Gamm
by: What?   

This is actually nothing like that. At all. Go back to Greek Chat.

By: What?
by: Brat!   

Agreed... She's pissed because no one would play the game by her rules.
I see the bratty side... No boy likes me and it has to be someone's fault. Totally the same she rated out her sisters and fabricated her own truth.

By: Brat!
#4by:    

What did she say that was confidential? I didn't see anything in the article that was chapter business. Sounds like someone is overreacting.

By: confidentiality
#5by:    

Well if this lady ever wanted a career in politics her mom just screwed that dream. Can you imagine a company ever giving her a job. She is a walking lawsuit!

By: No more politics

no company would ever touch that girl. Her mom is known to be a crazy helicopter mother.

#6by:    

What are you talking about? The article in the CW?

By: what? @above
#7by:    

she is the kind of change we need at UA

By: rtr
#8by:    

I'm all for change and everything. I would like houses to be more diverse and inclusive. But that mom was CRAZY. She defines HELICOPTER MOTHER. The mom has a long history of bullying anyone who challenged her daughter in student government high school events. The mom is just mad, because her daughter didn't roll into Alabama and win every student government thing she wanted. The mom originally LOVED all the Alabama traditions. Then when her daughter wasn't the top-notch "leader" that the mother felt she was born to be, the mom blamed the school. CRAZY LADY - REALLY.

By: really?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Guest   

The mother mentioned things in her letter that should have been left out, they were irrelevant to her main point (i.e. THE SORORITY'S NAME, discussing what occurs at swaps, and any references to the machine).

By: Guest
by: Lol   

That mom will never give it up!
She blew it and now it trying to bring Bama down.

By: Lol
#9by:    

You seem a little obsessed about a mother who would have no standing to have an opinion if you didn't promote her so much.

By: @really?

What troubles are AOPi having?

#10by:    

I'm proud of her. I think she's trying to make a positive change. By the way, KD is being taken over by nationals and there will be big changes there next year too. The 21st century is coming to Bama.

By: chp
by: Everywhere   

Yall too bad it's because the school is making everyone.
Ladies no matter color should race religion will pick what ya need.
Decide on your own not what people will think about you.

By: Everywhere

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.