facebook

pnm

by:    

Is it important to be in a sorority in the machine? Also, what sororities are in the machine?

Posted By: Machine
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

All but ADPi, Alpha Phi, Gamma Phi, and Theta

By: Machine sororities
by: And   

Phi Mu?

By: And
by: Phi Mu   

Withdrew from Old Row but is still in The Machine AFAIK.

DG is affiliated -- they were in it before they left campus in the '70s and then got their spot back when they came back.

By: Phi Mu
by: Uh   

Don't understand why the person above is arguing but I can assure you that adpi is in the machine. Maybe you should actually be informed if you feel the need to argue with 3 different comments.

By: Uh
#2by:    

it matter if I join a sorority that is not?

By: Does
by: No   

No it doesn't matter

By: No
by: No   

Seriously, the only time the machine ever comes into play is when SGA elections are held and people accuse the machine of getting who they want as president in a sketchy manner.

By: No
#3by:    

DG is a member of the machine. Please be informed if you feel the need to answer on here.

By: Not true
#4by:    

if it's important to you. Of course not, if it's not important to you. ALL the sororities at UA are outstanding. Keep an open mind.

By: Of course.
#5by:    

Why isn't ADPi in the machine anymore?

By: ?
by: ^   

Several years of poor-quality pledge classes that sent them tumbling down the social ladder.

By: ^

You don't get kicked out of the machine for having a bad pledge class. ADPi is in the Machine.

by: So   

If quality doesn't matter, why aren't Theta, Gamma Phi, or SDT affiliated? (And yes, SDT _was_ affiliated back before their numbers permanently dropped and they were still on the Row.)

By: So
#6by:    

ADPi is in the machine as is DG

By: truth

DG yes, ADPi no.

#7by:    

It only matters if you wanna be in SGA or homecoming queen

By: honestly
#8by:    

I'm in a top house and I had honestly never heard of "The Machine" until the crazy helicopter mom of the AOPi started sending out weird letters to everyone. Let the crazy lady vent. I say we just give her the stupid tuition money back and let her go back to being the 5th grade president that she was.

By: meh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: well   

You seem awfully obsessed by this mother you keep talking about. Why don't you calm down. It doesn't affect the status of the sorority -- I assume that's the reason you keep bringing it up. AOII isn't going to lose girls to a lower house (like you perhaps hope) because of someone's mom. So let it go.

By: well
#9by:    

Alpha Phi and ADPi are in the machine

By: .
#10by:    

APhi and ADPi Are NOT in the machine

By: Not true

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.