facebook

grades

by:    

I'm a sophomore and I am taking summer classes here at UA. Will I be able send the sororities my new gpa after I finish up my summer classes before rush??

Posted By: Molly
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Yes, you should be able to edit your info. Panhellenic also checks your grades with the university. No worries.

By: Logo
#2by:    

Would a junior with good grades still get looked at by every house even if they are a junior? Sorry this question has nothing to do with this post but I am only curious to know!

By: Pnm
#3by:    

There is an upperclassman quota, which means each group can take 2 or 3 or 4 upperclassmen separately from the freshman quota. But in reality, a handful of houses will take no upperclassmen; a handful will only take sophomores. Really, you'll have to have spectacular grades and know people in the house.
But you never know. Why not try? At the very least, you'll have had the experience...met a ton of people...got a tour of all the houses...just don't go in thinking, "I'll only consider accepting a bid from these six or seven sororities." Be open to ALL of them.
Best of luck!

By: Logo
#4by:    

You should probably remove this post seeing as it not only has your name but also that you are a sophomore who is taking summer classes at UA. That gives away a lot of information about you.

By: You
#5by:    

Use the edit feature.

By: Of course.

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.