facebook

so i signed up for sorority recruitment

by:    

This fall, and recently I have been getting a lot of friend requests on Facebook from sorority members and their boyfriends. Is this to spy on me since my account is private, or should I not be so paranoid.

Posted By: Yeah
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I have no idea why boyfriends would be adding you, but yes, we use this as a way to learn more about you so keep your Facebook posts clean and cute.

By: Active
by: Yeah   

How far do you girls go back on facebook and spy?

By: Yeah
#2by:    

its facebook. if some idiots are going to judge you over facebook pics, they really aren't worth your time

By: lmao
#3by:    

Since Pan Hel frowns on pictures with applications this is a sneaky way to break the rules.

You can get written up for bad pics when your in. So you should clean things up now.

By: Solo funny
by: Logo   

Solo, you're obvi not from UA. PNMs DO submit photos with their applications.
OP, you apparently have some photos you're worried about.
Take them down now.
Or leave them up. It's up to you. But YES, it could affect your recruitment.

By: Logo
#4by:    

Be open. If you have that kind of pictures in high school, you need to find a house that's all right with that. It won't do you any good to "clean up your page" and then spend four miserable years trying to live up to the house that wouldn't have wanted the real you. Or if you get dropped completely, that tells you something too. Go into it with an open mind and get to know the girls who rush you. At least you'll know some girls even if you don't find the house for you.

By: truth
#5by:    

I would be very worried that actives' boyfriends are trying to friend you. It is so easy to do something to annoy or anger an active by being perceived too friendly with her/friend's boyfriend and hurt your chances with their chapter. Be very careful.

By: Be Careful
#6by:    

but also be realistic and on your best behavior. OF COURSE people judge you by your actions on FaceBook!! don't be an idiot!

By: Be yourself on FB
#7by:    

Boyfriends should not be adding you. That is really weird.

By: um
#8by:    

Yes actives are looking at your pictures, but a lot of the time it is so you can see our pictures too. They add girls they're interested in so the girls see the events and stuff we do.

By: Pictures
#9by:    

To get to know you. Just like you would put make up on for a date.

It's no big deal.

By: They are trying

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.