facebook

hazing

by:    

This might seem like a weird question, but can anyone rate how hard each of the affiliated fraternities haze? Maybe on a scale of 1-5, with 5 being the hardest. For example, from reading posts and just reputation alone, DKE sounds like a 5. I'm coming from out of state and am looking at Old Row and New Row. I'm trying to keep an open mind. I don't mind the hazing and think that it gives credibility to some houses (maybe I'm wrong). I am definitely interested in trying to get into an affiliated house. So, if it's possible for someone to give an unbiased rating of each house, it would be appreciated. Thanks everyone. Roll Tide.

Posted By: Matt
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Get a general idea of the ranking of the fraternities at the University of Alabama. The degree of difficulty in pledgeship is GENERALLY in the same order(exempting SAE, which recently got rid of all pledgeship). Now you know.

By: animal mother

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Old row will all be about 4/5 with DKE and SAE being a 5

By: A few...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.