facebook

sophomore rushing sororities

by:    

I really want to rush next year, and at the moment I am a freshman at Alabama, and obviously next year I will be a sophomore. I was wondering if I will get a bid to any sorority, considering I am an upperclassman and originally from the north, even though I have a really high GPA. Is there any chance of getting into sororities like Phi Mu, Kappa, XO, KD? I am going to keep a open mind during recruitment of course, but I want to know my odds.

Posted By: bamababy1111
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Old Row is highly unlikely to bid you

By: Long story short
#2by:    

Not good odds if you have your heart set on only a handful of groups, such as the "big 7" old row groups - KD, AXO, XO, AGD, DDD, KKG, PM. But there are 9 more sororities doing formal recruitment. And there is a separate upperclassman quota so sororities are able to take more upperclassmen.
If your grades are great, your odds of pledging a sorority - not specific ones - are great!

By: K
#3by:    

If you have friends in sororities and have recs, it is very possible to get a bid. Just make sure to keep an open mind. I know a good amount of sophomores that have rushed and got bids.

By: Well

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.