facebook

what

by:    

Should a rushee wear to an event like shipwrecked. I know I shouldn't be in theme, but what do I wear then

Posted By: Rushee
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Wear a thong

By: Hg
#2by:    

Actually you should be in theme, so for shipwrecked, you should come wearing your best sailor or pirate outfit.

By: truth
by: ^   

And a thong. Obviously.

By: ^
by: Slawdad   

Wear a Hawaiian themed shirt up top so that you fit the theme. Bottom- thong only. A lot of rushes they meet, they can' t remember who the he'll you are. But this way, they'll damn sure remember YOU.

By: Slawdad
by: true   

This. You might want to invest in a costume beforehand. Some people go to Party City or Walmart, so I'd suggest looking there first.

By: true
#3by:    

is kind of a stupid question. Wear something you're comfortable in

By: This
by: But   

do the actives expect you to be in theme

By: But
by: ...   

No, it would be weird for you to show up in theme. That's seen as being a tryhard

By: ...
#4by:    

Wear a half-shirt and jock strap.

By: Please......
#5by:    

What should a rushee wear to one of these parties?

By: come on guys
by: jackson   

It's a shipwreck theme. If in doubt go with the speedos.

By: jackson
#6by:    

When i was a rushee I had a similar dilemma as you. I didn't know what I should wear to the parties either! Thankfully though, some brothers that i talked to in Gamma Delta Iota let me know what the common/cool attire was.
That would be, for this weather at least, some nice cargo pants, preferably a deep brown color (they're really popular in Tuscaloosa around this time). For your feet, you can wear either flip flops or boots, depending on length of cargo pants mentioned above. For shirt, honestly just wear your most comfortable undershirt you've got. It'll be dark and no ones gonna notice. Really you've just gotta be comfortable. Sun glasses are also optional, but only wear them around your neck instead of actually using them (this way you don't seem like a douche).
All in all, if you follow my instructions I'm sure you'll feel confident and shouldn't have any issue making friends out of fellow rushees and actives. Good luck!

By: Honest Reply
by: Thanks   

Golly Gee Wiz! This sure helped! Thanks! I would have looked like such a GEED HAHA (is that how the say it?).

By: Thanks
by: ohyeas   

This is the best advice in the thread.

By: ohyeas
#7by:    

When is Shipwrecked, again?

By: question
by: ^   

If you don't already know, you weren't invited

By: ^
by: Shipwreck   

Not sure if it was back in march or if its this weekend

By: Shipwreck
#8by:    

Bump

By: Perfect

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.