facebook

nice sororites

by:    

Which sororities have the nicest girls and a true sisterhood?

Posted By: which
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Every sorority will have mostly nice girls. Every sorority will have some beyotches, too. You gotta find who you're comfortable with.

By: Universe
#2by:    

This is kind of a silly question. No one really knows what a sisterhood is like in any sorority but her own. No matter what you hear, I would imagine all houses have lots of great sisters and a few that cause problems. No sisterhood is perfect and no house is without some complainers.

By: Honestly
#3by:    

Mallet

#4by:    

Look for life long friends
Look at middle houses less drama

By: Fit in
by: Yes   

Perfect

By: Yes
#5by:    

Not Phi Mu

By: k
by: since   

you're being honest: not Phi Mu, KD, Zeta, Alpha Phi, and Kappa

By: since
by: No   

I disagree about Alpha Phi and KD. They're close even if we don't want to admit it.

By: No
#6by:    

Just because a house is perceived as top doesn't mean they're snobby, superficial, and mean.

Just because a house is perceived as bottom/lower doesn't mean they're more "real" or have better sisterhood than top houses.

By: Don't hate
by: duh   

No but if they give favor to girls from the south just for the sake of being from the south, that's not a great criteria for building sisterhood.

By: duh
by: duh   

Maybe they already know each other - if you don't like the south then don't go to school in the south. after all, the Alabama taxpayers shouldn't have to help fund your education esp if your busy calling them rednecks or whatever.

By: duh
by: Its a joke   

Its the insecure girls that feel the need to rank their house and fight back n forth.

It's those same girls that claim to have the top house.

Those same girls are catty and judgmental to the girls in their house.

It's the insecure girls that make your life hell because of the importance they put on external issues.

Dig deep PNM

By: Its a joke
#7by:    

You need to go for a house that fits you best. The worst sisterhoods are the ones you don't belong in. I know an Alpha Gam who thinks her sisterhood sucks, but the truth is, she should've gone prefed KD bc most of her current friends are KD. You need to go for what's right for you, not what someone says is right for you

#8by:    

Alpha phi has an awesome sisterhood so the poster above is incorrect. Zetas is terrible. A girl I know whose a zeta literally likes 3 of her sisters and that's it. Any sorority that only pledges for looks isn't gonna have a great sisterhood

By: Sisterhood
by: Agreed   

Well said, if they look perfect run. That means the girls care more about the outside than the inside. Be yourself... Share your story have a real convo.

Note to a new PNM.... Most frats want the chill no drama girls and that is not house of hotties that backstab

By: Agreed
#9by:    

I just went to a spring party at Delta Zeta and fell in love . The carnival theme was fun the girls were soon nice. There were pretty girls, sporty girls, and two that had soo much energy it was awesome. I loved the way they interacted. I could see myself fitting in. In HS I always stuck with the spoiled girls kinda mean to be honest. Soo over that, I want someone to stand with me in college.

By: Found my favorite

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Thanks   

For the insight

By: Thanks
by: See it   

Yeah agreed they are nice low dama girls.
There are a few middle houses that click.
Safe.

By: See it
#10by:    

PiPhi Zeta and Phi Mu are known for having terrible sisterhood. I'm an active, preffed 2 old row houses and 1 new row, I picked the new row and I am so glad after knowing what I know now. My only suggestion is throw out what you read on here and go with your gut instinct. I have a bunch of friends that pledged houses where they didn't fit in, just because of name. They hate it now and couple dropped.

By: PiPhi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.