facebook

how much are dues for old row fraternities?

by:    

I'm rushing some old row fraternities and new row. Some of the new row guys keep telling me that old row fraternities' dues are double theirs. Since they aren't actually on old row I figured it was just a bunch of BS. Am I right in thinking that? Also on average how much are dues for an old row house? Living in and out of the house

Posted By: rushing
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

How are you being rushed by Old Row and New Row? I wouldn't think old row would touch someone who was going to new row parties

By: How
#2by:    

Which sororities are know for having the most expensive dues?

By: ??
#3by:    

everyone is getting a new house, renovating their current house, or already have a new house. So dues are more or less the same. Being in an Old Row house is more expensive because of the sponsorship by Budweiser, and the fact that you get an Old Row party and Old Row shirts. Traditionally, living in the house is more expensive than no living in it, but that's not the case with every house. Other than that, go with the house that feel the most comfortable.

By: In reality

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

ATO, SX, Pike, Pi Kapp and Beta have some of the biggest, nicest and most expensive houses on campus, and they're all new row. I'd go OX or even Pi Kapp or DX before I'd go Phi Gam or Phi Delt, so I don't see why rushing old row and new row is a problem when old row's death grip on the top has slipped to top new row's superior OOS talent. If you're going DKE, SAE or KA you probably already know you are. DKE and SAE are almost immovably the top 2 and KA has reasserted itself solidly into its traditional number 3 spot. EN's major improvements have put them miles ahead of Phi Delt and pretty much comparable to OX and somewhat ahead of the rapidly reasserting top new row houses like DX and Pi Kapp along with The wannabes of Fiji.

By: Funny

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.