facebook

preview weekend

by: rushee 2014

After preview weekend a lot of my friends got added on facebook from girls in sororities, but I haven't gotten any. Does that mean I won't get an invite back from ice water teas?

Posted By: rushee 2014
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: No   

No it just means you're not really on the sorority's radar right now. But things can really change during rush.

By: No
#2  by: Be proactive   

If you remember the girls names add them on Facebook. If you don't remember them wait until you get cards from the sororities and add the girl that signed it. Send them a short message thanking them and telling them how much you loved being in the house during Preview. If you need a rec ask about that. They'll love that you reached out and that will definitely put you on their radar.

By: Be proactive
#3  by: Don't Stress   

Preview was hectic for us also. There were girls I talked to that I absolutely loved, but I do not personally remember their last names, so I will have to wait until we figure it out to add them. Don't stress about it! You're fine. To be honest, only two houses added me after Preview day (I'm from out of state) and I ended up going a completely different house. You're absolutely fine!

By: Don't Stress
by: PNM 2014Mar 13, 2014 10:16:29 AM

Oh my gosh, thank you so much! That makes me feel a lot better! Also, I uploaded a selfie for my headshot when I signed up for preview...should I change that? I've been reading that y'all don't like them

By: PNM 2014
by: YeahMar 15, 2014 10:52:28 PM

You do need a decent picture, not a whole body one. One from the waist or shoulders up. As long as the selfie is a good one, no problems.

By: Yeah
by: No to selfie Mar 16, 2014 8:52:21 PM

To the PNM, don't use a selfie as your picture for rush. Use a senior photo or something like that.

By: No to selfie
#4  by: lol   

your seriously asking this question? no one uses facebook anymore anyways

By: lol
by: YolandaMar 15, 2014 10:53:12 PM

I don't have a smart phone.

By: Yolanda
by: MeMar 18, 2014 10:47:44 AM

We use Facebook for rush. I don't use it personally or update statuses, but we do use it as a tool to get to know PNMs

By: Me

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.