By: no
#3by:    

Zeta and DG arent in it. ADPi and APhi are

By: wrong
by: wrong   

ZTA is definitely in it lol

By: wrong
by: Hmmm   

Zeta and DG are definitely in it. ADPi is becoming debatable while Alpha Phi likes to pretend that they're affiliated

By: Hmmm
by: .   

both DG and Zeta are in it.
I think the only ones who aren't are Theta, Gamma Phi, and APhi. Idk about ADPi. Heard they got kicked out recently.

By: .
by: actually   

ZTA is in it, APHI is not

By: actually
#4by:    

But seriously, if you want to know who is in it... Look at what banners are being hung on houses.

By: .

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

Y'all there's no such thing as the machine duh

By: Whaaat
#6by:    

ALL of old row is in the machine. Zeta, DZ and ADPi are also in the machine....Alpha phi is certainly NOT in it but likes to fake it

By: uhm
by: uhm   

oh and phi mu is in it too

By: uhm
#7by:    

ALPHA PHI IS NOT IN THE MACHINE PLEASE STOP KIDDING YOURSELVES. All of old row is in the machine and everyone else but theta gamma phi adpi and of course alpha phi

By: lol
by: YES   

BUMP. also do not forget dg is not in it

By: YES
by: No   

DG is in it -- they were in it before they left campus in the '70s. When they returned, they got their spot back.

By: No
by: ^^^^   

DG is in it... An email about it from their chapter was leaked to the media and included in a news article during the time of the whole "sorority segregation scandal"

By: ^^^^
#8by:    

Seems there may not be a machine, seeing how no one can agree who is in it. You would think everyone would know who the members are. Lol. The machine - a figment of everyone's imagination. Why does it matter?

By: lol
#9by:    

The houses that are not in the machine still support machine candidates to seem like they are in it, hence the debate above.

By: Well
#10by:    

What about the fraternities? I'd be really interested in SGA if it was a possibility. If I couldn't I'd settle for Rush Chair and eventually chapter President though.

By: fraternity rushee
by: well   

almost all except ATO for the big name ones.

By: well

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.