facebook

attn: pnm

by: Sorority girl

I feel like a lot of PNMs will be visiting this site today since preview is tomorrow, but just a friendly reminder that it is Tuscaloosa Ordinance that you CANNOT attend fraternity parties. There shouldn't be any anyway, but if for some reason there is, do not go. You can get arrested. Also, I wouldn't advise going to any house parties either because us actives will probably still be going out and it may hurt you if we see you. :) good luck tomorrow ladies! Have fun!

Posted By: Sorority girl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: BUMP   

If I see any pnms out at a frat party/bar/house party/anything I will lose my mind and I guarantee they will be blacklisted.

By: BUMP
by: yesMar 8, 2014 2:01:22 AM

THIS 1000x. Any PNM with sense knows not to go out to a fraternity, bar, or house party where actives could be.

By: yes
#2  by: omg   

a pnm might be seen at a party....omg...call the wambulance. GET A LIFE

By: omg
by: lol umMar 8, 2014 9:56:13 PM

I do have a life; precisely why I do not want to see PNM's that I just spent 7 hours flirting with in my place of recreation. We know PNMs party and go out, but if you cannot be classy for one weekend and resist the urge to go out, you really don't deserve to be in a sorority here anyway.

By: lol um

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.