facebook

contacting rush chairs

by: out of stater

I'm from out of state and don't know any people in fraternities at Alabama. Because of this I haven't been able to narrow down the list of fraternities I want to rush yet. I'm planning to contact rush chairs, but is it ok if I contact 15-20 or should I narrow my list down first.

Posted By: out of stater
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: You    

should register for IFC recruitment at alabamaifc.com. Once you've registered, all of the fraternities have your information. It also wouldn't hurt to email the rush chairs to see when rush events are scheduled and to get a chance to meet the brothers.

By: You
by: out of stater Mar 6, 2014 12:06:48 PM

Thanks. I'll get on that. One more question. If I can't get down to Alabama enough for rush events, is there any other way to go about the process, or do I just have to wait until the informal rush week in late August?

By: out of stater
by: where is itMar 8, 2014 10:46:05 AM

I went on the alabamaifc.com site and I didn't see anywhere one registers, other than an application to run for IFC board. DO you know where it is, please?

By: where is it
#2  by: Most   

of the big rush events happen in the spring, mainly April where most of the in-state bids and pins are given out. However, a lot of houses throw events over the summer. If you can't make it to ANY of the events, you'll have to wait until you get here in August. With that in mind though, a lot of the houses will have very few spots left or their pledge classes will be filled up. So be sure to try and make your best effort to get here for rush events or just to hangout with some of the brothers if you know any.

By: Most
by: Out of staterMar 6, 2014 1:20:44 PM

Alright. Thanks

By: Out of stater

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.