facebook

fall rush 2014

by:    

Hey I'm coming to Alabama next year. I am African American. Should I even rush one of the top frats or will I be turned away because of my race?

Posted By: Javon
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Just a tip, not trying to be an ass, but never say "frat" when you're rushing- you'll just have an even harder time getting a bid

By: Hey
#2by:    

A house in old row, and probably SAE, DKE, KA or Sigma Nu will probably have to make the first move. While some of new row has been better than some of old row for the last 20 years at least, the risk for one of those houses is still higher. Phi Gam and Phi Delt are weaker than several new row houses, but would probably not receive as much punishment for starting it as say OX, DX, Pi Kapp, Pike, SX, Beta, and even more so LXA, ZBT, KE, and DTD.

By: Honestly
#3by:    

you can rush any house you want to. There is nothing that says you can't rush any of the houses. However, you won't get a bid to any of the Old Row houses nor Pi Kapp, Pike, Sigma Chi, Theta Chi, ATO, Beta, Lambda Chi, Da Te Da, Kappa Sig, Delta Chi, and ZBT. The list above this post: those are the houses that don't discriminate against race. Focus on those houses and I'm sure you'll find which house is best for you

By: Here it is
by: Not True   

That list is not accurate at all.

By: Not True
by: So   

you're saying that an affiliated fraternity will extend a bid to an African-American? What will happen? Will they be in the machine's good graces, or will they face retribution like Gamma Phi did over a decade ago? Be specific.

By: So
#4by:    

I don't even know why blacks would want to go to this school. I don't know how they keep recruiting all these really good football players, when the school's population hates them. It makes no sense and shows how really stupid the football players are

By: Seriously

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ignorant   

ITS 2014... there is no reason for people to have this mentality like seriously.

By: ignorant
#5by:    

You mean you're black.

By: Hm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.