facebook

best new row sorority?

by:    

I'm from the north so from what I've been hearing from friends and people I know at bama, old row is pretty much out of the question. What is the best new row sorority here??

Posted By: rusher
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

I'm from the north and prefed two old row sororities and went to an old row sorority with no southern ties, just be yourself and it'll all work out!!

By: North

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#12by:    

I dont know much about the new row sororities because im old row and for some reason we dont ever hang out in the same circles, but the girls that I do know i lovee! I know alot Zetas and alpha phis, and they arent afraid to come to a "old row party" which to be honest, there is no such thing. The zeta pledge class this year seems a lot more laid back than it used to be and alpha phis well hell i love those crazy girls

By: old row
#13by:    

I'm Old Row and I have a TON of pledge sisters who are from the North...
You'll be fine.

By: well

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.