facebook

comment made by a phi mu

by:    

I go to UK...and a Phi Mu from Alabama said that girls from Alabama commit suicide if they don't get into Phi Mu, so we should bow down to them. If you don't believe. Go find it on the UK page. PLEASE tell me they are much nicer than that...

Posted By: well
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

quite possibly the most gullible idiot on the World Wide Web. Thanks for playing and please leave.

By: You're
#2by:    

Phi Mu is the Regina George of sororities at Alabama. They think everyone loves them when actually everyone just hates them.

By: Phi Mu
#3by:    

this literally made me laugh out loud

By: hh
#4by:    

Ok not a phi mu but someone obviously posted this to pose as a phi mu to get people to hate them... they're really not a babd sorority at all but not "commiting suicide" worth either

By: Obvi
#5by:    

dude, they are becoming more and more irrelevant each year. The only thing they have going for them is the "white house" except kappas new house is going to be white too...

By: hahahha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.