facebook

coming in

by:    

I'm an upcoming freshman and want to pledge a good old row fraternity, but I don't want to have too bad of a pledgeship. I've heard DKE is by far the worst and KA is pretty bad too. I heard SAE isn't fun but is better than the first two. Is Phi Gam or Sigma Nu's pledgeship too horrible?

Posted By: Anonymous
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

u r a focking troller jerk with serius insecurity problemz

By: Anon II

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

If you're already asking about a pledgeship being "too horrible" and you "don't want to have too bad of pledgeship", remember, it all starts with receiving a bid. ATO and Lambda Chi are the cakewalks you need. There will be other cupcakes just like you. You can be friends and brothers with them. It's pretty neato.

By: jackson
by: well, like   

you're only inquiring about old row. Don't. Listen to Jackson in the hardest way possible. Right away.

By: well, like
#3by:    

Giggle your way over to new row there, limp noodle.

By: The guilty pecker
#4by:    

You may as well forget about pledging an old row fraternity then. And there are about 6 new row houses you might want to avoid also.

By: Mike
by: Yeah   

DX, Pi Kapp, Kappa Sig, DTD, OX and Pike all have pretty hard reps along with basically anyone on old row. Probably no where near as bad as it was 20 or 30 years ago though.

By: Yeah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.